PREP YOUR EXPERT BOOK
THINKING ABOUT WRITING A BOOK AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
You are not alone.
Most people don’t know where to begin.
Writing a book isn’t as simple as just “sitting down to write a book.”
There are many considerations:
- Is your book written in a compelling fashion that engages your readers?
- Who will want to read your book?
- How do I manage the writing process?
- How do you build an audience for your book?
- When do you hire a publisher?
- When is the right time to start marketing your book?
Kristy Boyd Johnson, book developer, and Juliet Clark, founder of Superbrand Publishing, answer all of those questions and more in this hands on, three-hour, interactive workshop.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Module 1: Juliet Clark
- Discover the 8 Pillars of Author Platform Building
- Learn why this is ESSENTIAL to building an audience.
- Marketing begins the day you start writing!
Module 2: Kristy Boyd Johnson
- Learn a simple strategy to prep your book
- Understand the three phases of writing a book and what you can expect at each level
- Discover the huge benefits of working with a book developer
Module 3: Juliet Clark
- Understand the different types of publishing
- Discover when you should hire a publisher
- Learn the two secrets to recognize a scam publisher… and make sure you hire a legitimate one
Juliet Clark is a six-time author, speaker, and podcaster who has spent the last twenty years helping authors, coaches, speakers, and small businesses all over the world build expert audiences. She started out as a mystery novelist and is best known or her books Gypsy, Granny Heist, Dead by Dawn, and Pitchslapped.
KRISTY BOYD JOHNSON
Kristy Boyd Johnson is an award-winning children’s author and has ghostwritten over 30 books for entrepreneurs over the years. She is a sought-after developmental editor and transformational book coach. She recently launched Starseed Journey Retreats because she can’t imagine anything better than being a beautiful location with beautiful people who want to reconnect with their deepest selves through writing.
© 2022 Superbrand Publishing